£40,000-£45,000 + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about digital reporting? This company is looking for an energetic individual to come and get stuck into the data to provide significant and impactful recommendations.
This homeware supplier ensures their products are installed to the highest possible standard, and has over the last few years had huge success, becoming part of the LSE.
As a Digital Analyst, you will work on the delivery of the digital capability by:
- Providing clear and impactful insights.
- Identifying key recommendations.
- Supporting stakeholders to understand performance.
- Being familiar with using tag management solutions to capture data accurately.
- Be a point of contact for all customer analytics on the website and app.
- Working on AB testing.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Digital Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience with web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of visualisation/BI tools e.g.Power BI, Google Data Studio.
- Experience with a tag management tool e.g.Google Tag Manager.
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £45,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.