360 Recruitment are a specialist Technology recruiter, currently recruiting for a Communications Account Manager to join one of the fastest-growing IT Managed Service Providers in the UK.
Role:Digital Communication IT Account ManagerSalary:£30,000 to £40,000 Basic + Double OTE £60K to £80K (Uncapped)+ Company Benefits Benefits:25 Days holiday, plus Bank HolidaysVirtual & Flexible WorkingLife AssuranceHealth PlanProduct DiscountsPermanent Role:Full Time - Permanent
Location:Working Remotely & Travel to clients sites for meetings About the Role:
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of orders from both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous overachievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company through the active identification of opportunities within existing and prospective key customers, while maintaining an understanding of the company's portfolio and ensuring it is professionally communicated to all customers.
Experience selling products and services is required for this role. Any of the following;
- Microsoft Teams Voice
- Contact Centre
- Video Solutions
- Inbound Calls
- SIP Enabled Voice
- Microsoft Solutions
- Managed IT
- IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Data Communications
- Managed networks (WAN/LAN)
- Protecting the existing revenue and securing additional business to meet sales targets.
- Identifying, qualifying, and quantifying existing and new revenue streams within individual accounts.
- Develop the necessary customer calling cycles and activities needed to secure new orders and contract renewals that supports the achievement of KPIs and sales targets.
- Achievement of all KPI's defined by line manager.
- Build long term internal and external positive relationships.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' demonstrable, successful experience of selling. solutions in a dynamic Sales environment, preferable within the Communications and/or ICT sectors.
- Can demonstrate practical experience of applying account and campaign planning methodologies to successful conclusions at Board Level.
- Can create and be open to novel ideas and approaches with the overall intention of improving services to internal and external customers.
- Can build and nurture effective interpersonal styles and communication methods to convince others to one's point of view.
- Can maximise competitive advantage whilst professionally disadvantaging the competition.
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If the role of Digital Communications Account Manager is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.