La Fosse is recruiting a Digital Workspace Solutions Architect to join a global organisation & support one of their ongoing projects!
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid (2 days a week on site)
- Pay: £600 - £800
- IR35: INSIDE
- Need: A strong willed and pragmatic digital solutions architect that can stick to tight deadlines & with strong domain skills.
- Experience Required: 5 Years' experience in digital workspace or endpoint management domain. At least 1 year experience with VMware Workspace ONE UEM.
- Desirable skillsets: Experience with Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform - Vmware Workspace ONE/ Microsoft Intune, Apple Platform Deployment (iOS, iPadOS & macOS), Apple Business Manager (formerly DEP) & Android Enterprise including Android Zero Touch Portal. Archimate.
Outline of the role:
- Provide digital workspace solution architecture development, consultancy, and assurance to projects, making sure solutions are well designed and conform to business standards and architectures. The Digital Workspace Solution Architect is accountable to the Project Manager for the architecture of a solution being developed and implemented until the successful deployment of the solution.
- Deep knowledge of mobile device management modes, device enrolment methods, compliance rules, restrictions, and configuration payloads.
- Demonstratable previous experience of mobile device / unified endpoint management related solution design, options analysis, conceptual modeling, data matrix creation, interface design, application mapping etc.
- Technical document writing including but not limited to creation of executive summary, flow diagrams, interface views, logical graphical view creation for quick understating etc.
- Aware of Architecture frameworks, principles, policies, standards, and governance processes (or related like TOGAF) - preferably TOGAF certified.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both oral and written. Good storytelling capabilities, ability to drive change using influence and networking.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply today!
Please note: La Fosse Associates is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.