Req ID 7531 Document Controller Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. Were looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all experiences, skillsets, backgrounds and walks of life. We actively foster a work environment and culture where inclusion and diversity is part of our fundamental structure. This is delivered behaviorally, through our policies, trainings, local partnerships with professional diverse organizations, internal networks and most importantly with the support and sponsorship of our leaders who help drive our commitment to an inclusive, diverse, welcoming and equitable work environment. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! This Opportunity
Be involved in projects with our Project Controls Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our clients objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Document Controller
for the US Project Controls Department. They can sit out of any major WSP U.S
. Your Impact
Who You Are Required Qualifications
- Influence the narrative by understanding what needs to be done. Support the Project vision and initiatives.
- Implement efficient work-flow process, monitor daily activity, implement modifications.
- Administer the existing Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) QA/QC Plan:
- Work within the existing Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) QA/QC Plan:
- Maintain documentation in Sharepoint, Sharepoint Online, Ineight, Projectwise, Procore or comparable platforms.
- Work with Information System Mgmt. Team for access, security and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of document management process and procedures and systems
- Provide Document Management support to entire project team:
- Retrieve files Upload / Download files from EDMS, Manage Document Naming Convention,numbering, assigning, distribution.
- Process Incoming/Outgoing Transmittals
- Initiate and track document reviews
- Ensure that electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA and contractural requirements
- Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested
- Perform reoccuring training on Document Management Requirements and EDMS use.
- Optimize Document Control productivity, efficiency, and service quality across all departments.
- Work with project department leads to ensure timely processing of documentation along with any future updates.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working on design, construction or similar projects including start-up and closeout processes.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Working Knowledge of various Electronic Document Management Systems (Sharepoint, Sharepoint Online, Ineight, Projectwise,
- Demonstrate experience with typical Microsoft office applications, such as Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate several high-priority deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility when dealing with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational & prioritizing skills with the ability to multitask
- Exhibit an extremely high level of professionalism and superior attention to details
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels
- Exceptional client relations and customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate sense of initiative and ownership
- Aptitude to exercise foresight as well as good business judgment to anticipate and solve problems with minimal oversight
- Energetic, self-motivated and quick to learn with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a team or independently in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Champion best practice for document & records management across the project.
- Technical knowledge of industry documents, records and data management systems
- Methodical and analytical approach to work
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employees career.
Expected Salary: $65,900 - $95,000
WSP USA is providing the compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that the company in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position based on the successful applicants education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicants sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.Additional Requirements
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Travel Required: N/A - No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: NEW YORK - PENN PLAZA
- All locations: US-AZ-Phoenix, US-AZ-Tempe, US-CA-Los Angeles, US-CA-Oakland, US-CA-Sacramento, US-CA-San Bernardino, US-CA-San Diego, US-CA-San Francisco, US-CO-Denver, US-FL-Miami, US-FL-Orlando, US-GA-Atlanta, US-GA-Savannah, US-ID-Boise, US-IL-Chicago, US-IN-Indianapolis, US-KY-Louisville, US-LA-Baton Rouge, US-MA-Boston, US-MD-Baltimore, US-MI-Detroit, US-MN-Minneapolis, US-MO-Kansas City, US-MO-St Louis, US-NC-Charlotte, US-NJ-Jersey City, US-NJ-Morris Township, US-NJ-Newark, US-NM-Albuquerque, US-NV-Las Vegas, US-NV-Reno, US-NY-New York, US-NY-Troy, US-OH-Cincinnati, US-OH-Cleveland, US-OH-Columbus, US-OK-Oklahoma City, US-OR-Portland, US-PA-Philadelphia, US-PA-Pittsburgh, US-TN-Chattanooga, US-TN-Knoxville, US-TN-Memphis, US-TN-Nashville, US-TX-Austin, US-TX-Dallas, US-TX-San Antonio, US-UT-Salt Lake City, US-VA-Lawrenceville, US-VA-Norfolk, US-WA-Federal Way, US-WA-Seattle, US-WA-Spokane, US-WI-Green Bay, US-WI-Madison, US-WI-Milwaukee
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000 employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper.
WSP provides a flexible, agile and hybrid workplace model while meeting client needs. Employees are also afforded a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on providing health and financial stability throughout the employees career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.