Dynamics CRM Technical & Development Manager, Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, Mainly Remote
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical & Development Manager required to work for a fast growing and exciting Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19 this will be mainly remote.
It will be your responsibility to lead the configuration of CMS and development of new features and functions, so that it continuously meets needs of the business along with Project Managing changes to the CRM system. You would also represent the CMS product and MSC agenda to ensure that CMS maintains its core function as a central CRM system. Read on for more details.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Customer Engagement software in varied circumstances.
- In depth functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365/CRM/Power Platform and associated products and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen.
- Self-starter who is able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Expert knowledge of projects and product life cycle.
- Strong listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key senior stakeholders.
- Able to manage expectations and 'push back' when necessary.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.