Enterprise Asset Management Systems Implementation Leader - Specialized Solutions - Texas
Date: Sep 8, 2022
TX, US Houston, TX, US
Company: Black & Veatch Family of Companies
At Black & Veatch, our employee-owners go beyond the project. For over a century, we have been breaking down social, economic and geographic barriers by making life's critical resources accessible to all. Working with us, you will help provide critical expertise as we, along with our valued clients, deliver solutions that positively impact communities around the world. Our professionals are our greatest asset, and we believe nothing is more important than the health, happiness and professional growth of our employee-owners. With a focus on flexible work-life balance options, an expanding and diverse workforce, and limitless career growth opportunities, we will give you our best to help yougive us your best, and together we can build a world of difference. Company :
Black & Veatch Corporation Req Id :
78082 Opportunity Type :
Staff Relocation eligible :
Yes Full time/Part time :
Full-Time Project Only Hire :
No Visa Sponsorship Available:
No Job Summary
Functions in a lead consultant or specialist role or as a practice area manager. Provides technical guidance over a group on consulting engagements. Manages and supervises a team and associated resources. Manages efforts from prospect to deliverable. Leads business development activities. Demonstrates capabilities with minimal supervision. Key Responsibilities
Management Responsibilities Preferred Qualifications
- Production: . Leads practice area in the production of multiple studies of comprehensive scope
- Manages scope, schedule, and budget
- Reviews, coordinates, and prepares client deliverables
- Oversees quality control
- Coordination: . Coordinates with all internal/external team members
- Defines project schedules related to practice area
- Communicates client interests and drivers to project members and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns
- Leads client interactions and presentations
- Capability: . Identifies project risks and issues, advises Black and Veatch leadership, and offers mitigative/corrective solutions Knowledge: . Recognized by the Division as having in-depth knowledge within practice area
- Responsible for knowledge management within practice area
- Authors and presents technical papers
- Resources: . Implements resource management strategy in practice area
- Manages work resources for specialty group
- Identifies training needs
- People: . May oversee performance management, career planning, recognition, and learning and development, and corrective actions
- Business: . Leads business development activities
- Manages development of comprehensive practice area proposals
- Manages client relationships
- Bachelor degree in engineering or professional degree in Sciences in area of expertise preferred with specialized training, or experience that uniquely qualifies the individual to perform the job responsibilities
A minimum total of 10 years of related work experience is typically necessary to move into this level. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Certifications
Industry recognized credentials preferred as may be available and potentially necessary for job function. Work Environment/Physical Demands Competencies Salary Plan
ENS: Eng & Technical Specialties Job Grade
Black & Veatch endeavors to makeaccessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability, please contact the Employee Relations Department at +1- or via our. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black & Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged, productive, safe and healthy.
Our comprehensive benefits portfolio is a key component of this commitment and offers an array of health care benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurances along with disability and a robust wellness program.
To support a healthy work-life balance, we offer flexible work schedules, paid vacation and holiday time, sick time, and dependent sick time.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our professionals, including a company-matched 401k plan, adoption reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, vendor discounts, an employment referral program, AD&D insurance, pre-taxed accounts, voluntary legal plan and the B&V Credit Union. Professionals may also be eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
We are proud to be a 100 percent ESOP-owned company. As employee-owners, our professionals are empowered to drive not only their personal growth, but the company's long-term achievements - and they share in the financial rewards of the success through stock ownership.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click. If youd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickand. Notice to External Search Firms
: Black & Veatch does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be obligated to pay a placement fee for unsolicited resumes. Black & Veatch Talent Acquisition engages with search firms directly for hiring needs. Job Segment: