At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Business Consulting Senior Enterprise Risk- Enterprise Risk Management
The risk landscape is continuously changing due to market volatility, geopolitical crises, widespread economic changes, regulatory reforms and cyber threats. As a result, there has been increased pressure from the board of directors and investors to effectively monitor and manage risk.
In a world where risk is everywhere, organizations look to us to transform their approach to risk and turn it into a means not only toprotectthe enterprise, but to help themcreatevalue.As a member of our Risk-Enabled Performance Management Team, you will belong to an international network of professionals helping our clients transform their risk functions and implement technology solutions to provide executive leadership with valuable insights for decision-making. The Opportunity
You will team with respected and experienced professionals and work directly with our clients to help them identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. You will belong to an international network of professionals helping our clients transform their risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. Since EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best people in a collaborative environment so that whenever you join and for however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Your Key Responsibilities
Based on your background, existing skill set and future ambitions, you could have the opportunity to gain experience in a number of the capabilities that make up the Risk-Enabled Performance Management Team.
TheEnterprise Risk ManagementTeamhelps organizations move toward an insight-driven and performance-oriented approach to risk management one that becomes intrinsic to the business and is embedded in key business processes.
TheIT Risk ManagementTeamhelps our clients design and implement IT risk management frameworks and programs to help identify, manage and respond to IT risks. This includes developing IT process, risk and controls frameworks; establishing IT risk management programs; and leveraging the latest in governance, risk and compliance (GRC) technology to enable IT risk activities.
TheThird-Party Risk ManagementTeamhelps clients make strategic investments and focus on the right areas to effectively manage third-party risks. This service, made possible through our Global Delivery Centers and technology partnerships, was designed in a flexible manner to reflect companies variable stages of readiness when it comes to managing third-party risk
TheProgram Risk ManagementTeamhelps clients achieve their desired outcomes for their most critical and complex programs and initiatives.This may include program portfolio optimization, predictive risk analysis, go-live readiness assessments and other initiatives designed to improve program execution. Skills and attributes for Success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Consistently deliver quality client services; monitor progress, manage risk, and make certain that key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes; stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to our clients businesses
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge, demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge
Ideally, youll also have
- A bachelors degree and approximately two years of related work experience, or a graduate degree and between one and two years of related work experience
- Knowledge of principles of enterprise resource management and knowledge of GRC concepts
- Knowledge of risk management or control frameworks (e.g., COSO, ISO, OCEG)
- An understanding of and implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (e.g., GRC, Archer, BWise, Paisley)
- Experience with the assessment, design and implementation of risk management and compliance programs, including risk governance, risk appetite and risk tolerance, risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies; integration of risk management and strategic and business planning processes; and integration of risk management functions
- A valid US drivers license and a valid passport required
- A willingness and ability to travel internationally as travel is estimated at 60% to 80%
What we look for
- Prior experience as a consultant or client-serving professional
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certification desired
We are interested in motivated professionals with a natural ability to lead, resolve complex problems and work as part of a team. If you enjoy facing new challenges, challenging the status quo, and being part of a culture that encourages teaming and creative problem solving, this role is for you. What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build. EY Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EYs Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at .