Clean Harbors Compton, CA is looking for Field Laborers to join their safety conscious team! Our Field Laborers are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with municipality services and working outside in all weather conditions. Work will primarly be during the day, but flexibility with schedule is required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits overage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performing non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performing labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day;
- Working in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Driver's License is required;
- 40hr HAZWOPER training;
- Previous construction or general labor experience is an asset;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH