Prospero Teaching are one of the largest Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK, with the infrastructure and professional pedigree - nationally AND locally here in the South West - to provide the range of opportunities and pay that you deserve.
Due to a surge in bookingss, Prospero Teaching's Dorchester Office URGENTLY need to recruit SecondaryTeachers across ALL DISCIPLINES who are able to cover short/long term bookings.
We are particularly keen to hear from Teachers of;
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE
PE / SPORT
ICT / COMPUTER SCIENCE
FOOD TECH / DESIGN & TECH
If you are looking for ONGOING supply work in these areas, if you'd like to earn some of the BEST DAILY RATES in the region, and if you'd like to make a positive difference to children's lives locally then we would love to hear from you
- We are looking for teacher's to work in our client schools across Dorset/South Somerset
- You will be working with students who will benefit most from your specialisms - we won't just throw you into any old booking.
- Our clients are committed to quality and learning.
- This is initially for day to day supply but could lead to something longer term for the right candidate.
- The schools work across all key stages KS3-KS5 hence there are opportunities across these key stages
Prospero Teaching are able to offer both PAYE and Payroll Company options for payments, allowing our staff to make the best choices for them when it comes to their Income Tax allowances.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you should hold QTS or QTLS, although candidates with relevant teaching experience or ECT would also be considered.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year, or you can complete training with us
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire towards working with a range of students.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.