Dynamics 365- Functional Consultant- In office
I am currently recruiting for a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant for an end user in a growing multi-national business. You will be supporting the team in moving from an AX system to Dynamics 365 F&O. This is an in office-based role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide business process consulting to clients throughout the implementation
- Work with customers to understand their business requirement
- Configure D365 F&O to meet the business requirements
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients
- Assist with the testing and making sure UAT is correct.
- Help support the upgrade from Phase 1 onwards.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience implementing and testing D365 F&O.
- Previous experience doing UAT.
- MS Dynamics 365 certification, or the ability to demonstrate a wide programming skill set skillset.
- Strong background/knowledge of Finance modules in Dynamics 365 (eg Budgeting, Cash and bank management, Consolidations, Expense management, Fixed assets, General ledger, etc.).
- Previous financial knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge on supply chain module.