Facility Maintenance 2
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Performs a wide variety of complex assignments involving diagnostics and repairs in areas that may include, but not limited to: machining, carpentry, floor repair, electricity, electronics, telecommunications, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, grounds keeping, etc. Performs work under general supervision. Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to others.
- Performs tests, diagnostics, maintenance, repairs, and inspections on Company buildings, facilities and/or equipment.
- Performs the most complex assignments in areas of specialization and assists in other areas of building and equipment maintenance.
- May assist with janitorial and/or waste stream management.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Updates maintenance schedule through data entry.
- Interfaces with outside contractors.
- Takes a leadership role on special projects.
- Supports the Company's 5S program in an effort to maintain work area, equipment and supplies in a neat, organized manner.
- Recommends changes to outdated or ineffective procedures through the kaizen process.
- Supports Toyota Production System (TPS) driven processes and activities.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to others.
About the schedule:
This position is 2 nd shift
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- Two-year Technical Trade School is preferred
- Two or more years of related experience is required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or commercial environment is preferred
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries starting at $20-$22 per hour depending on experience
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program