Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
As an Federal Financials Managing Consultant, you'll help manage the design and implementation of solutions; data analysis work streams on system implementations, operations and maintenance, and business process reengineering projects. The nature of our projects is extremely fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Our professionals help our clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve the efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and comply with Federal laws and regulations. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our client's senior management and enhance their skills in the area of technical competency, business development, client service, and people development.
The successful candidate will have proven experience supporting Oracle Federal Financials implementations for federal agencies. The candidate will provide oversight and be accountable for quality of services and deliverables. The candidate will also provide process improvement recommendations and support implementation into the financial system. With a minimum of ten(10) or more years' experience, the successful candidate is required to have experience with Federal Financials Procure to Pay, General Ledger Accounting, Account Receivables. The candidate is also required to have ten(10) or more years in consulting, designing, and implementing Oracle application-based solutions, including:
- Serving as a Program/Project Manager for complex Federal Financial Implementation oversight project
- Assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Experience in managing financial services or shared services, process improvement and management of operational services delivery in a Finance function
- Demonstrated comfort level in building partnerships, driving improvement, and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Responsible for project governance, stewardship, financial management and project planning.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues reported by users in General Ledger, Payables, Purchasing, and Receivables modules
- Preparing monthly management reports and analysis, which includes ad-hoc, one-time requests
- Assisting in the evaluation, modification, & implementation of policies and procedures
Minimum Years of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Knowledge or Experience working with of Federal Shared Services provider
Business process knowledge associated with the different Oracle Financials.
Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and technical stakeholders
Experience with functional requirements, design, test, training, deployment support, and production support
Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Ensures delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; works in conjunction with project owners to size, scope and identify risk.
Manage day to day PMO challenges and communicate with Development teams on any associated risks or issues
Clearly communicate Expectations, Roles and Responsibilities to team members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations
Client-facing experience in a consulting environment among mid-level to senior leadership
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Compensation for this role is $170K - $190K but may vary based on education, skills, experience, and location.
Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern Standard Hours.
This is an exempt level role that may require more than 40 hours of work per week.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program