Actalent is seeking a Field Engineer!
- Assist in managing the field and project team successfully and collaboratively.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships and communication with client,
- Construction Manager, project team, consultants/architect/engineers, subcontractors, adjacent community, trade unions, governmental agencies.
- Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule. Assist field with carpentry inspections
- Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies. Daily documentation includes:
- Contractor QC and Independent QA documentation
- Check QA checklists and daily documentation
- Complete Daily reporting including Owner Verification (OV) daily checklists
- Crew size and equipment on site
- Activities performed
- Regular Progress Photographs
- In collaboration with the Superintendent perform daily job site walks and submit daily safety audit reports.
- Conduct and/or attend Forman meetings, pre-task meeting, safety meetings and project staff meetings.
- Use project management and scheduling software effectively.
- Other related duties as assigned or needed. Will be assistant lead/project superintendents with anything they task
- Working on ground up construction projects in KC metro. Include health care, K-12, multifamily, churches, banks, etc.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in construction management or something equivalent
- 2 years of construction inspection or carpentry experience
- Experience with construction management technology (MS Project, plan grid, etc.)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.