- Globally recognised Entertainment Group
- Salary depending on experience + superb benefits.
- Central London (Hybrid working model)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager with a TV/Entertainment background to take the next step in their finance career working for a world leading entertainment group with with a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Senior stakeholder engagement, liaising with a number of finance and non finance stakeholders of varying levels of seniority, supporting key business decisions with high level financial analysis
- Ownership of the month end close process providing insightful commentaries on results and management pack
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly forecasting and ensuring the rolling forecast is kept up to date
- Preparation of the annual budget with analysis and insight for the senior management to review
- Ownership of the statutory accounts ensuring they are completed in line with deadlines
- Provide financial insight on key business/client contracts
- Ensuring that new business initiatives have the necessary reporting, analysis and forecasting to best advise management on performance
- Act as the main point of contact for all audit queries for both internal and external auditors
- Preparation of any adhoc analysis required by the business
The Ideal Person:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong academic background & strong analytical skills
- Relevant entertainment industry experience
- Experience of managing month
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to implement business and operational systems
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Proven business partner and excellent relationship-building skills
APPLY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE TODAY!