Financial Planner - Edinburgh - National Wealth Management Organisation - Hybrid working - Salary to £60,000 plus Bonus plus Benefits
MBF are currently working with one of the UK's largest Wealth Management organisations who are looking to add an experienced Financial Planner to their team in Edinburgh.
- The role is focused on servicing existing the company's clients, mainly remotely via Video call or telephone, so there will be no buisness development targets.
- Average clients that this team work with will have around £250K AUM, although some do have considerably more.
- Advice varies from client to client but is typically centred around Pensions, Investments and Protection.
- Your targets will be centred around client retention and satisfaction, although you will also be tasked with looking for new buisness opportunities with the existing client base
- All clients are provided
- Candidates should be experienced Financial Advisors, Level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum
- You should have a good level of financial services knowledge, including with Pensions and Investments
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 plus company benefits and bonus
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office
- All clients provided - no business development targets allowing you to focus on providing a high quality service
- Progression opportunities in a growing team