What you'll do
Frontend software engineers at Curative touch every part of our stack: they build new products, tools and integrations. Our team is remote and were dedicated to creating an ambitious and diverse organization to represent and support the patients we serve. Responsibilities
- Work with other engineers to deliver features and products.
- Work with user facing teams (Operations, User Research, Support) to define product requirements and understand our users.
- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from user experience, data models, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics.
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing client-side code end to end.
- Experience building software for the Web platform, including accessibility, cross-browser compatibility, and performance.
- Experience collaborating in the design of APIs with backend teams.
- Experience with modern tools like Typescript, React, Apollo, and Webpack
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is Remote. About Us
- Effective writing skills.
- Experience with design tools.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curatives patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.
For more details on Curative and to stay tuned on whats ahead, please visit and follow on Facebook () , Instagram () , and Twitter () .
Curative does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page, any Curative employee(s) or any Curative location. Curative is not responsible for any third-party or recruiter fees related to unsolicited resumes.