Gastroenterology opening in Phoenix, Arizona.
A thriving healthcare system is seeking an Outpatient Gastroenterologist to work in the Mesa, AZ area!
Take the best position in the US right for an Outpatient Gastroenterologist! Contact: Ben Click Here to Apply /> Competitive salary with profitability and productivity incentives Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability, and more Sign on bonus 401K Retirement Continuing education leave Interview and relocation assistance Federal and State Loan repayment Opportunity for professional collaboration
About the Group:
- Value-oriented Healthcare System
- Compared to most healthcare systems which are reactive, we make sure our patients are always getting the care they need
- We use tech-enabled data to make sure you are getting the care that you need, by having continuous support from our physician-led team
- Dedicated to optimizing the quality of Primary Care through an integrative approach to health and wellness
About this role - Gastroenterologist
- Flexible schedule
- M-F schedule
- Wonderful support team
- The Physician provides medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of the highest quality affordable care to their community
- Opportunities for exceptional growth and development
- The Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members
- Complies with all policies, procedures, protocols, and our Code of Conduct
- Performs other duties as assigned
Background Desired - Gastroenterologist
About the Area: Located just outside of Phoenix and Tempe, Mesa is Arizona s third largest city and offers an affordable cost of living, top-rated schools, and amazing outdoor recreation.
One of the best things about living in Mesa is the weather! The city is known for its desert climate, and with the annual temperature high being 86 degrees and no snow in the winter, you can enjoy warm weather and outdoor activities all year long!
Mesa is one of the best cities to retire in because of many of the same reasons it draws snowbirds to the area-the amazing weather and active lifestyle you can have golfing, hiking, or horseback riding. On top of that, the overall cost of living in Mesa is 5% lower than the national average, so you won t have to break the bank to live here!