Do you go out of your way to make someone smile? When you say thank you, do you mean it? Do you believe that everything is possible? Are you a foodie? Would your family members want to work for you? Glass half full? Really? Do you take your work seriously? The overall success of your restaurant is in your capable hands. You identify the strongest crew and train them to deliver the best customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that all other managers strive for. You will be in charge of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting, optimistic, and rewarding. Your success will be measured by the success of your team.
- Overseeing restaurant's daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused