Great opportunity for a ARNP to join our busy HCA Healthcare surgical team. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified by appropriate specialty board
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida license prior to start
- Call will not be required.
- Schedule 7:30-5:00pm Monday- Friday
- Day will start in the practice; as surgical assist it would be general surgery (bread & butter)
- Practice has 2 general surgeons and 1 vascular
About Citrus Memorial Hospital:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and short / long term disability
- Generous PTO
- 401k retirement program
- 204 bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Today, part of HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments.
- Numerous accolades including America s 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America s 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades).
- Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, a top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population, yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Greater Tampa Bay. The city of Inverness is a bicycler s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's top 10 bike trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.