Graduate /Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The company we are recruiting for invests heavily in its staff to maximise their earning potential. Their offices are truly the best in the City and rival those of Google (Googleplex), Red Bull UK London and the McLaren Technology Centre.
Their unique business model allows them to recruit graduates and more experienced consultants with an individual career path for each person.
Location - LondonSalary - £25,000 base OTE £45,000 - £65,000 + incentives, holidays abroad etcStart Date: ASAP
• Oil & Gas• Nuclear• Power Generation• Renewables• Smart Grid/Metering• Finance and Trading • MiningCompanyFounded in 2010 as a team of 16, the company has grown to a 90 person strong business with 5 offices across 3 continents and a plan for continued expansion.
Some very interesting facts:
- Their two highest billers have done £1.3m and £1.1m worth of business in a year.
- They have an office in Ibiza for people who hit their targets. You'll work 5 hour days out there and then be free to do what you want!
- When we say their offices are truly the 'best in the City', we're not joking.
- From a company that had nothing two years ago, and now expected to turn over £40m this year, you would be mad not to want to join at this exceptionally exciting stage.
The RoleA Trainee Recruitment Consultant at this company has the access to the best training available in London with in-house trainers who support you through your first 3 months of employment, including a 2 week intensive classroom based "Graduate Academy". Trainees are required to work hard and be very self-motivated, this is a not an easy job and definitely not for the "work shy". In reward for your efforts and successes in the job, you will be paid a great base and from a very generous commission structure as well as be eligible for multiple incentives.
A Successful Candidate for this trainee recruitment consultant role will have/be:• 2:1 or higher degree grade from a Redbrick University • Be driven, money motivated and a natural sales person • Possess a real desire for fast career progression • Be able to set personal goals and proactively monitor activity against results
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development' , 'lettings agents', 'estate agency', 'media sales', 'promotional work', 'door to door sales', 'brokering', 'brokerage', 'insurance broker', 'trader', 'inbound or outbound' calls, 'B2B sales', 'B2C sales', 'telesales', 'fundraising', 'Graduate Management', 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant', 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants', 'Associate Recruitment Consultants', 'Business Graduate' .