Alexander Lloyd are exclusively partnering with a global yet expanding FTSE250 business based near Gatwick on the hire of a Group Accountant on a permanent basis.
They operate a hybrid working police of 2 days in the office per week. During busy periods this may increase.
This role is newly created due to their continued growth in the UK marketplace.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified from a Top 10 accounting firm, looking to make the first move into industry from practice. The role will report directly into the Head of Financial Reporting and have significant exposure across the group including FP&A/M&A as well as the CFO.
- Assist the review and consolidation of monthly data submissions from business units and monthly close process
- M&A support and other corporate finance activity
- Assist in the preparation of internal management reports and analysis
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts and the Interim Report, providing support with Annual Report production and process
- PLC accounts and UK subsidiary statutory accounts preparation
- Financial modelling and analysis
You must have strong technical accounting knowledge (IFRS) and an enthusiastic attitude to want to develop and learn new skills.
Please quote 48858 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.