I'm delighted to be partnering with an ambitious global business, listed on the London Stock Exchange, to find a Senior Group Accountant for their London office, and offering hybrid working. The role pays up to c.£80-90,000 annually. Having grown significantly in the last 3 years, this is an exciting time to be joining the firm and would suit a knowledgeable accountant looking for a diverse and varied role in an international and vibrant technology group.
The role is a reporting and advisory position, providing insight and counsel, and responsibilities include -
- Prepare statutory accounts including Group consolidated Annual and Interim financial statements and be a main point of contact for external auditors
- Prepare monthly Group consolidated management accounts for circulation to the plc Board
- Be involved in new acquisitions including owning the acquisition accounting, subsequent period impairment reviews and integrating the acquired companies' financial reporting
- IFRS16 lease accounting adjustments
- Research and apply new accounting standards across the Group
- Identify and align differences in local GAAP reporting to IFRS for global subsidiaries
To be considered for this role you will have
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) with 3+ years PQE in a technical Group Reporting role or Big 4 Accounting Practice with plc audit experience
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and experience working in a global organisation
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, bonus and benefits, alongside a genuinely flexible work schedule and the option to work from home.