New England Cancer Specialists (NECS) is growing! We are seeking a full-time Data Analytics Manager. The Data Analytics Manager works with leaders across NECS to support and implement high-quality data-driven decisions. They ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating processes and procedures using advanced data modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of using their knowledge of data analysis in solving real-world problems, and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams, and business units. Extensive experience working in Healthcare with electronic heath records and health care billing systems is required. Location of this position determined by candidates needs, the position can be fully remote or onsite in Scarborough, ME. Please upload a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
NECS is a private medical practice composed of 13 oncologists and hematologists serving the region from 5 different locations in Maine and New Hampshire. Our mission is to make life better for people with cancer and blood disorders. Kindness, compassion, and respect are part of everything that we do - from our phone operators to our physicians, every person on our team is important, and everyone makes a difference. We are proud to be an adult oncology member of the Dana-Farber Cancer Care Collaborative, striving to provide the highest quality care and unmatched, holistic support for every patient, every day.
- Understands business needs and objectives
- Develops strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Defines company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Selects, configures, and implements analytics solutions
- Leads and develops a team of data analysts ()
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Assists with other special projects as assigned to the department in support of the overall organizational goals
- Participates in various meetings, supporting NECS data needs internally and externally
- Bachelors Degree in related field; Masters Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working with EHR systems and Billing systems
- Advanced Excel - ability to create formulas, number formatting, filters, conditional formatting, use of functions, pivot tables, build dashboards and create charts
- Advanced SQL - ability to build views and stored procedures using Select, Update, Create, Execute. Ability to use Join, create functions (scalar and table), use Triggers, and use built-in functions.
- Advanced SSRS - ability to build, modify and customize SSRS reports. Ability to build subscriptions, deploy reports, create charts, and export to Word, Excel, etc.
- Advanced PowerBI - ability to build, modify and customize Power BI dashboards, update data via queries, deploy dashboards, use DAX programming language, import apps from Microsoft Store to build more robust charts, and use predictive analytics tools
- Knowledge of Project Management steps such as Concept planning, Execute, Control, Close
- Knowledge and ability to build Windows apps using VB.NET or C#.NET, python, R
- Has the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with executive leaders, directors, managers, employees, vendors, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence
- Communicate effectively with Database Administrator (DBA) to design and enhance data flow and data warehouse
- Has the ability to monitor/assess performance of self, other individuals, or the organization to recommend improvements related to workflow, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in analyzing datasets
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Must be able to manage competing demands
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
Keyword: Power BI, queries, DAX, Excel, predictive analytics, Control,
From: New England Cancer Specialists