ARE YOU EX-MILITARY?
DO YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL HGV 1 C+E DRIVING EXPERIENCE?
DO YOU MISS YOUR MILITARY UNIFORM?
If YES please read on below:
Introduction:My Client is looking to recruit a number of experienced ex-military (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force) HGV 1 C+E Drivers to drive their specialist military vehicles. All successful applicants must become an Army Sponsored Reservist, ultimately sponsored by our client, a civilian company.
NOTE: All applicants will have to complete a comprehensive medical and fitness/strength test. Therefore, interested applicants should be of good health and physically fit.
Work will be divided between driving my client's specialist military vehicles around the UK and further afield, so although you work from home, you must be willing to travel and spend time away.
- Must be a holder of a full unrestricted C+E Articulated licence.
- Gained some HGV 1 commercial driving experience.
- No more than 6 penalty points on your licence.
- Applications must be willing to work away from home.
- Fit and healthy as you will be attending both a medical and fitness tests (running/strength).
- Basic salary is £31,785 plus additional payment uplifts.
- Free specialist driver training provided.
- Additional holiday.
- Regular, guaranteed monthly income.
- Reservist bounty (yearly extra income payment).
- Based from home with the opportunity to travel.
- 28 days paid holiday, increasing with length of service.
- Pension Scheme.