Driver HGV Class 2 Night shift - Salary £33,000.00, plus Excellent Benefits
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HGV Class 2 driver. This is not your average role and is much more than just meeting each delivery on time, you will have the opportunity to build genuine relationships with the staff in a variety of Schools, Care Homes, Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, Leisure facilities and more and have the autonomy to go the extra mile to deliver excellent service.
- HGV Driving Class 2 Multi drop lorry
- Delivering temperature-controlled products (frozen refrigerated)
- Follow regular routes several days per week and build friendships with the customers
- Recognition for positive attitude receiving awards from Executives and Managing Director
- Delivering excellent service to our customers
- Carry out temperature checks
- Ensure that you take the necessary breaks required to avoid tacho infringements
- Follow all legislative requirements - including drivers hour's
- Complete all the necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion (VC40, Temperature Records, Debrief),
- Conduct all daily checks, resolve any issues and report any accidents that may occur
- Ensure that the vehicle (and where applicable fridge and freezer) are fuelled
- Hold a Class 2 Licence and Full CPC hours
- Manage your time to ensure you drive safely, taking the right breaks
- Fully understand all legislative requirements including; Tacho infringements
- Enjoy talking to people, building relationships and delivering great service to customers
- Want to work for a company that values you and the importance of your role
- Are a team player who is willing to help
- Are Friendly, adaptable and comfortable with accommodating schedule changes
- Multi-drop and temperature-controlled delivery experience would be advantageous
Please contact Annabelle at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.