$3,500 Sign On Bonus Available!
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Hospice CNA to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 10 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call .
Why you will love this CNA job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships that provide comfort and emotional support to patients and families throughout their hospice journey
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients and the clinical team/
- Impact: Advocate for patients' final wishes
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients' live
Why you will love being a Certified Nursing Assistant at Residential Hospice:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedules
- A comprehensive 4-week onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education throughout your career
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan and pension
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000 provided after 3 years of service
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status
What we are looking for:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification in the state you work
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Hospice experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.