Work With Your Handz is hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding HVAC Technician's to join our team!
Our ideal HVAC Service Technician will have:
- 3+ years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- CFC certified.
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to workdays and weekends as needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
*Must have a clean driving and criminal record!
What can they do for you?
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat's, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you about the HVAC Service Tech Position!