TekCom Resources is hiring an Implementation Manager II
for a role with one of our largest and most-established clients!
This is a 12-month contract opportunity
that will be fully remote
, though you must reside either in the Dallas area or in Colorado.
Some travel to the client's Dallas-area office, or the end client's Colorado job sites, may be required on occasion. This is a rip-and-replace job supporting Viaero. Candidates with T-Mobile experience are a strong preference!
This can include small cell and indoor venue experience. Duties will include the following:
- Manage all aspects of Telecom Equipment deployment from: Customer relationship, project plan of record, project schedule, cost, inventory, billing- invoicing, change control and scope creep.
- ASP process adherence, compliance and deliverables.
- Coordinate Equipment deployment with Service Providers and any other disciplines that interface with the Customer Network facilities, central office or Cell site properties and access.
- Direct or complete market level Equipment deployment activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Site Survey
- BOM required
- Coordination of:
- Dimensioning Engineering documentation
- Implementation Engineering documentation
- Integration Engineering and Data Translation documentation
- Coordination of installation and integration resources.
- Manages all request and changes to Data translation scripts
- Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP
- Ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
- Submits regular daily/weekly/monthly progress data to the CPM (IM2 or IM3).
- Attend internal coordination and progress meetings, providing updates as needed. •
- Ensure proper records are maintained for all Equipment deployment.
- Responsible to maintain all project milestone data in Site Handler.
- Requires knowledge of the following products: AXE 501, AXE 810 3G UMTS, Power PDU, EPDU. BTS 2100 series, UMTS Node B 3100 series cabinets, BBU power
- Requires an understanding of Core network connectivity (MSN, BSS, DAX- OC3) and RAN network connectivity- T1 NIU. to transport DAX Implementation Manager 2 -IM2
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with:
- project builds over 200 sites
- Experience as a Switch, Field or integration engineer.
- As a Telecom Project manager working with equipment deployment (Core or RAN)
integration, implementation, construction management, wireless, equipment, deployment. What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance. Technologies we support: Wireless :
3G, 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations) Wireline :
Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning About us
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives. Mission
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted. Diversity
TekCom Resources, Inc. is a WBENC Certified Women's Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.