has recently partnered with an Employee Benefits Provider
in London. This Pioneer is looking for an Implementation Manager
of Employee Benefits (EB) to join their London-based team.This is a full-time, permanent role
-- paying between £30,000 - £40,000
per annum. (% Bonus)Your Role:
As an EB Implementation Manager
, you will lead on employee benefit implementation and renewal projects, taking ownership and responsibility for managing the project and the delivery of all services within the project. You will also complete the system configuration, initial data loading, testing and resolution of any identified issues. A positive, energetic, and outgoing individual is welcome to join the team. The successful candidate will have experience and extensive knowledge of employees benefits and the reward marketplace in addition to excellent organisational skills.Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the project, in line with the project methodology, including project initiation meeting/call, creation of project plan, project progress calls and update of actions.
- Guide clients through implementation / renewal of their flexible benefits, total reward statement, online payslips and/or employee savings solution, providing guidance on all admin processes, system solution and the products and services
- Ensure the benefits scheme, the data interfaces and all processes are fully documented. to a level that allows others to support the client or handle a subsequent project for this client.
- Load and configure flexible benefits, total reward statements and employee savings sites for a new client or an annual renewal project for an existing client.
- Creation and maintenance of data management, transformation and reconciliation processes to capture changes in client data and load into back office system.
- Complete quality assurance testing and then manage user acceptance testing to ensure the solution meets the agreed design
- Day to day support to the client servicing team with the processing and loading of employee data, processing elections and the production of payroll and provider reports
- Prepare an end of project debrief and ensure a project closure meeting or call takes place and feedback is provided.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients before, during and after the project has been delivered.
:'Solution-seekers' are valued, rather than 'problem spotters' and a positive attitude is preferable - people who want to make the most of every day and situation, with a belief that we can always find better ways to do things; people who see the positives in others, with a good sense of humour and vibrant energy. Ideally, you will possess these attitudes by the bucket-load and be:
- A self-starter who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced, 'let's do it' environment - someone who takes pride in their work and shows ownership in their activity
- A great team-player and enjoy working with others to achieve exceptional team results
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, 'let's do it' environment, ensuring good productivity and high-quality output through strong structure and team play
- Highly organised and able to multi- task across several developments and tasks
- Able to clearly communicate and have great interpersonal skills with an ability to work with all functions in an organisation, with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong in client facing activity
- Good knowledge of employee benefits
- Confidence in working with and understanding data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Ability to work accurately, consistently and in a timely manner with
- Commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team