This thriving software consultancy are looking for a permanent Implementation Project Manager with a strong PM background, delivering technology projects, and experience working on complex software project implementations. The job is home based, with probably one or two visits to head office in the Midlands per month, and travel to client sites when you decide it is necessary. Base to £60k plus car allowance, private medical, flexi working, life assurance and discount scheme.
They are one of the UK's top ERP resellers in their mid-market niche and work in many sectors including distribution, e-commerce, retail, manufacturing, travel industry, not-for-profit, finance, and professional services. They have won over 20 software awards; they employ 90 people +, and they continue to grow. The environment is vibrant, fun and knowledge sharing.
You will manage multiple cloud ERP software project implementations, defining the scope and goals, scheduling timelines, tasks, resources, and consultants, carrying out risk analysis and mitigation, managing the project admin and documentation, and ensuring each project meets the timelines and budget.
- Project management of multiple software implementation projects
- Consultancy / reseller client facing experience
- Managed software projects of £100k to £1 million
- You've been an Implementation Project Manager on projects involving application software such as fleet management, merchants, ERP, field service, property management software, automotive software, MRP, legal software, financial & accounting, construction, dealer management, retail solutions, or similar
- You give clear objectives to team members and enforce deadlines to keep projects on track
- Expertise in mentoring, coaching and leading juniors, and building teams
- Proficiency with project management tools and methods, ideally qualified with PMP, Prince 2 or similar
- Adept at communicating with key project stakeholders
- You deliver successful quality projects under tight deadlines
- Proactive, positive, organised, enthusiastic, and a good leader
- Great at forming effective relationships with clients
Your experience covers all the usual areas such as scope, planning, risk management, resources, project progress reporting, tracking of deliverables, change management, raid logs, meeting milestones, as well as the day-to-day allocation and management of implementation consultants.
They are looking for someone who can lead, and take ownership of projects, is keen to be part of a growing, busy ERP company and enjoys team spirit, interesting clients, and friendly, knowledgeable colleagues. You have good judgement, and a passion for delivering business solutions in a way that ensures the client enjoys the whole experience. Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to find out more.