My client is a leading financial organisation, engaged in the provision of independent financial advice to the retail market is looking for an experienced IFA to cover the Shropshire area.
The Company provides financial planning led investment management services and offers independent financial advice on retirement planning and options and funding long term care. My client offers discretionary portfolio management, investment advisory service, and stockbroking and share exchange services. My client also offers tax and estate planning
The successful applicant for the Independent Financial Adviser role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits: -
- Basic Salary £35,000 to £60,000 basic for Diploma qualified. £55,000 to £80,000 for Chartered
- Annual Bonus - Annual discretionary end of year bonus for all employees who have completed a year's service.
- Pension Scheme - Employee Contribution of 4% with an employer contribution of 5%.
- Death In Service Scheme - You will receive death in service benefit at 4 x your annual salary. For those employees that have recently joined us, you will receive this benefit once you have successfully completed your probationary period.
- Cash Plan - You will receive a health benefit called Cash Plan. Typical benefits under the plan are reimbursement of cost in respect of optical, dental and other consultations. Access to a 24-hour counselling advice line and face to face counselling if required.
- Upgraded Cash Plan - All employees are given the basic levels of the cash plan as part of their remuneration package. You will be offered the opportunity to purchase an enhanced package or include family members.
- Christmas Party and Summer Events - Fully funded by the Company for all to attend.
- Additional Holiday for Long Service -Additional days holiday based on length of service. Upon completion of 3-, 5- and 10-years' service, one extra day is added to your holiday entitlement on 1st January following completion of the relevant service
- Training And Professional Qualifications - My client takes pride in supporting and paying for our staff to undertake professional qualifications relevant to your job role once you have passed your three-month probation.
Want to apply?
The successful candidate must have:
- Level 4 Diploma (DipFA) as a minimum
- Current or recent competent adviser status (CAS) for financial advice
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions
- Experience as a Financial Adviser within the financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Driving licence and ability to travel.
If you're looking for a full-time, employed financial advice role, with the flexibility of home and field-based work, then this is the role for you. You'll be providing holistic, independent financial advice solutions that meet customer's protection, investment and retirement planning needs. Plus, you'll be working with established client base as well as working with new leads.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and motivated individual to join a fast-growing organisation who can offer job security, a competitive remuneration and an excellent benefits package along with a welcoming and friendly working environment.
Please forward a copy of your CV for immediate short-listing.