Infectious Diseases specialists needed to join over 70 providers in multi-specialty group practice in Hutchinson, Kasnas. Need is due to community growth and demand.
- No after-hours or weekends.?
- The clinic is on the campus of a not-for-profit 200-bed facility serving over 200,000 residents.
- The clinic includes an on-site ambulatory surgery center, full lab, pharmacy, endocrine center, PT, MRI, PET, CT, nuclear medicine, radiology.
- Position includes a generous salary and signing bonus ($280K combined), production bonuses, partnership track.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, LT/ST disability, 401K pension plan, retirement plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.??
Hutchinson and Reno County offer those who live here the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy-to-navigate community. Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic jams, air pollution, and rampant crime. The area enjoys active cultural arts and entertainment scenes as well as outdoor recreational activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the country. Quality golf courses include Prairie Dunes Country Club, which has hosted US Women's Open and the US Senior Open tournaments. Family activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum. Both public and private educational offerings are exceptional and there is a local community college. Residents enjoy a central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks, and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver, and Dallas.?