Infrastructure Security Architect
6 Month Contract (Likely to be extended)
£675-£750 per day
A long-standing client of ours are looking for an Infrastructure Security Architect to join the team on a contract basis. Working for a global technology business, you will be responsible or improving the security controls across the full infrastructure.
You will be working with a very flexible and collaborative team, yet still working in an autonomous environment. Ideally candidates would be able to work from the Cambridge office once a week and you will make a real difference to the overall infrastructure of this global organisation!
This is a senior position; therefore, we are seeking someone with strong experience in a similar Infrastructure Security role at an architecture level.
- Previous experience as a technical security architect
- Implemented security controls
- Deployment and maintenance of secure infrastructure baselines
- Experience revising secure baselines
- Experience working within a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Excellent communication skills / able to work in a collaborative manner
Having placed multiple contractors who have been extended multiple times, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build on their previous experience, make a real difference and enjoy the work you do!
For more information and a full job specification with more information about the role and technical skills please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group!