At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Technology Consulting Intelligent Automation - Manager The opportunity
At EY, there is no such thing as a typical day every day brings forth new objectives and challenges to solve. We are seeking well qualified, passionate individuals who are keen to solve client challenges and provide exceptional client service to align with EYs purpose of building a better working world.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Our Data & Analytics (Intelligent Automation) team helps apply cutting edge technology and techniques to bring solutions to our clients. As part of that, youll sit side-by-side with clients and diverse teams from EY and well look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry. Your key responsibilities
You will manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Youll have theability tobuild and nurturelong termrelationships with internal and external influencers and stakeholders. You will consistently deliver quality intelligent automation services and solutions that will bring our clients vision and strategy to life. You will demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. You will maintain long-term client relationships and networks and cultivate business development opportunities. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Lead small or large intelligent automations projects focused on assessing automation opportunities, building automation centers of excellence / operating models, or delivering automation implementation.
- Work with clients to analyze user requirements, procedures, and blockers to automation and/or improve existing process and systems by developing application architecture, rationalization, and enablement.
- Act as an integrator between the needs of client business teams and possible technology solutions to help clients solve their business issues and improve performance.
- Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Help pursuit teams identify the best use cases, provide effort estimations and assumptions for the implementation of Intelligent Automation solutions.
- Assess automation opportunities from a functional and technical perspective and design enterprise-grade solutions that are efficient, scalable and maintainable.
- Implement quality check controls throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and review client engagement deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of the Automation Operating Model and development leading practices to continually improve a rapid, standardized and repeatable delivery model.
- Lead the design, development, and improvement of automated processes using best in class automation technologies and make recommendations to the client.
- Lead definition of to-be state including creation and maintenance of PDD and SDD throughout the project lifecycle.
- Analyze business and data processing problems to implement and improve existing computer systems using best in class automation technology.
- Support User Acceptance Testing and deployments to production and between environments.
- Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress and agile delivery tools
- Help the Information Technology department set up automation environments (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc.) and define the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Provide guidance to developers and provide alternative solutions and guidance to solve technical issues and challenges encountered by developers, or during assessment.
- Design the requirements and work with the development team on how to best implement the solution with reusability, scalability and quality.
- Create technology automation solution design at platform and architectural levels as well as information road maps and case definitions.
- Identify risks early on the implementation and work on mitigation plans.
Ideally, youll also have
- Bachelor's degree and at least six (6) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a customer-facing role in a large consulting firm or in the industry.
- At least four (4) years of experience leading teams of resources in all aspects of the delivery of intelligent automation services and the technology life cycle, including operating model/strategy, opportunity assessment, discovery and requirements definition, solution architecture and design, development, testing and production release.
- At least four (4) years of experience in implementing intelligent automation projects using market-leading tools in the suite of automation capabilities, including robotics, workflow management, OCR, virtual agents, natural language processing, machine learning and eme ess Analyst, or Advanced Developer (e.g. from UiPath or Blue Prism)
- At least three (3) year of sustained experience developing bots used in rging technologies.
- At least four (4) years experience in automation implementation using Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to solve problems, troubleshoot, analyze processes, map processes, and communicate effectively with senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Experience in leading or supervising a team of professionals.
What we look for
- Experience setting up, managing, or operating an automation Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Prior consulting experience highly preferred
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS or Mathematics desired; masters degree in one of these areas preferred
- Automation-related certifications, including Solution Architect, Busin
- production utilizing UiPath, Blue Prism, or other automation tools
- At least three (3) year of sustained professional experience in programming (including scripting/coding), SQL and relational database and application development.
- Experience with supporting software production environments and management of support teams
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure setup, especially in the context of automation implementations
We're interested in highly motivated, talented leaders with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
Requires travel up to 80% to serve client needs.
FY23NATDNA What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build. EY Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity..... click apply for full job details