Internal Medicine opening in Yucaipa, California.
Internal Medicine Physician/Pinnacle Medical Group, a part of Optum/Yucaipa, CA
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to practice in a place that truly values your voice? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Pinnacle Medical Group, a part of OPTUM, is a physician-led, close-knit team that s been long-respected in the Yucaipa, CA community. We re passionate about patients. We re leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we re looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Outpatient setting only
- Full time - 40 hours per week Office hours schedule: Monday - Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM
- Specialty: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Established patient panel; primarily adult/senior base
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- EMR: Allscripts
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
You ll have:
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- Dedicated support: Get a skilled admin team
- A robust healthcare system
- A nationwide family: You ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
You ll gain:
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
You ll enjoy:
- Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, and physician wellness support.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
You ll get:
An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
A stunning hometown: Yucaipa is a suburb of the beautiful sunny San Bernardino County, just 10 miles east of San Bernardino. Less than 15 minutes from the San Bernardino National Forest. It s a nice quiet town with plenty of parks, golf ranges, breweries to explore! If interested in a night out, Redlands is a popular place to visit and just 10 minutes away. The average cost of housing is lower than California s other major cities. It s not too far from the Victoria Gardens Outdoor Shopping Center, mountain hiking trails, an international airport, a casino resort and much more!
Yucaipa is driving distance to many popular destinations!
- Palm Springs (hot springs, hotels, golf courses)
- Big Bear Lake (hiking, skiing, snowboarding)
- Temecula (award-winning wine country, golf courses)
- And much more!
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Excellent time management skills
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient
- Spanish-speaking is a plus!
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
To help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
Integrity: Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion: Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
Relationships: Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation: Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance: Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
Ready to begin your life s best work?
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.