Business Analyst x 2 vacancies - £45-60k - Hybrid working
My Client is Insurance Company specialising in niche sectors, they are looking for two experienced Business Analysts to join their IT Development Team, to gather, challenge and clarify requirements to support a seamless software development process. You'll have previous experience within a similar role, experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and third parties.
This role is offered on a Hybrid working basis with the offices based in Borehamwood
Overview of Duties:
- Ensure proposed solutions or changes are consistent with existing or changing process flows
- Work with the development team to support the agile development delivery, articulating requirements as user stories and assisting breaking down epics
- Validate on/offshore user stories and other analysis documentation to confirm understanding of requirements
- Produce and maintain business analysis documentation including collateral such as business process flows
- Validate test plans for changes and support the user acceptance testing processes
- Identify and ensure data and security best practices are adhered to, working with commercial and legal compliance is retained and qualifying data is highlighted and raised with the business
- Work with the business to understand and prioritise conflicting needs, aiding the PMO in the triaging of projects
- Ability to communicate at all levels, especially around complex business processes and technical concepts
- Ability to act as a product owner and/or specialist in assisting the business with new opportunities and tenders of the technical capabilities of systems, plus identifying recurring gaps and feeding these into the change pipeline
- Ability to gather requirements for isolated changes, while maintaining an eye on and considering the wider picture
- Business Analyst experience, which might be a formal qualification or qualification by suitable experience
- Experience of dealing with senior management, whether that is to support decision making such as business cases and plans, or in terms of reporting progress/status
- Experience of third-party supplier liaison / management is a key requirement of the role, you will be actively engaged in coordinating multiple parties to get the job done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, participating in workshops to help gather requirements, and producing technical documentation
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- An enthusiasm for getting the job done without compromising accuracy or quality
- Able to work in a close-knit team both office-based and remote, whilst also being self-motivated and able to use your own initiative
- To be considerate of the bigger picture and the wider implications and opportunities of the projects that you are involved in
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare for you and dependents
- Season ticket loan
- Rental deposit loan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Death in Service 3 x salary (again - hoping to get this from Day 1 and extend)
- Employee Assistance (GP line, cashback on health treatments such as Physio etc)
- Pension currently auto enrolled at 3% Employer and 5% Employee but proposal into enhance this
- This level role would be 28 day's holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
My Client values development and progression of all our people and so they also offer financial support for studying towards professional qualifications plus study time. As an employee you will also benefit from a wide variety of high-quality in-house and external training. In addition, we strongly encourage idea generation and collaboration through our Innovation Forum, which is open to all, regardless of tenure or level.
They have a relaxed and friendly environment, and our dress code reflects this. Our people also regularly participate in subsidised sports and social events outside of the office.
How to Apply:
If this is of interest to you and you match experience detailed above, please email your full CV to dawn at bluecompass dot com ASAP including details of:
- Your current and expected salary package
- Your availability for interview (first interview will be remote)
- Your notice period / availability to start work.
- Applicants are welcomed from all backgrounds - on the proviso that you are legally able to work and remain in the UK. Similarly if you require any special equipment or conditions for any disabilities please also let me know.
This vacancy is advertised by Dawn Calverley of Blue Compass Recruitment