Our Tier 1 Banking clients are looking for an IT Operations Manger to join their growing team
This role will operate a Hybrid working model with 2 days onsite in London
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for the delivery of day to day IT services
The role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day workload across the teams ensuring IT services are delivered to the business according to the agreed SLAs.
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for the introduction and decommissioning of new and retiring services from a day-to-day support perspective and the continual improvement of current services.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for the transition of projects and changes into the IT Operations team ensuring a service model is defined and implemented Service Operations
- Responsible for the delivery of day-to-day IT services
- Oversee and supervise the Service Desk/Desktop support, access management and 2nd line analysts and manage the day-to-day workload
- Monitor the ticket queues, manage priorities and ensure that SLA's are met
- Manage, support and develop the service desk including the management of shift patterns to support the business during agreed service hours and to agreed SLAs
- Management of BAU IT budget including IT stock and purchasing
- Management of 3rd party vendors to vendor management framework including service reviews and governance
- Management of business escalations ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the maintenance of the IT DR / Operational Resilience plans including annual testing and invocation
- Responsible for the management of IT technical debt, including the delivery of maintenance to ensure all services remain in support Continual Service Improvement
- Ensure opportunities for improvement are identified through quality assurance, trend analysis and feedback
- Delivery of continual improvement of Technology services and processes for staff and customers
- Drive maturity in IT processes including standardization of repeatable processes
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website