Robert Walters is currently working in partnership with a national law firm. They are market leaders within their industry, specialising in family law and dispute resolution.
Due to an exponential amount of growth over the past 12 months, they are keen to get on board in IT Support Analyst on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £23,000 to £27,000 per annum, based out of their Leamington Spa offices.
As an experienced IT Support Analyst, you would be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to their users, whilst also assisting with the administration of the company's IT and telephony systems.
IT Support Analyst - Duties:
- First and second line of support to all staff
- Resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner and escalating incidents when needed.
- Management and administration of the Company's Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Telephony Services
and Network Infrastructure as or when required
- Hardware Support - Desktops, PCs and Printers
- Liaising with third party support teams/consultants
IT Support Analyst - Experiences:
- Windows Server
- Hardware/Software Support
- Hyper V
This is a permanent opportunity for an IT Support Analyst, offering a salary between £23,000 to £27,000 per annum, based out of their Leamington Spa offices.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Dhaya Uppal on (see below)
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates