To organise and implement the day-to-day running of all contracted/ Reactive Project works and Risk Assessment.
1. Oversee all aspects of the Logistics department.
2. Communicate with the Operations Director/Operations Manager; Sales Director and Consultants to ensure all works are completed to the highest standard. Working closely with the other Logistics Co-Ordinators in the company.
4. Work with the assistance of the Operations Director/Operations Manager to ensure all tasks are completed.
5. Carry out day to day running of contracts.
6. Working with consultants to set up customer planners and manage.
7. Utilise Logistics admin & admin team to ensure all works are completed.
Knowledge of the computer system, planners etc.