Kitchen Designer Weymouth Salary up to £23,000 plus commission
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Designer for an established Kitchen retailer who are extremely successful. The exciting opportunity will be for a Kitchen Designer who can make an impact in a successful retail showroom, provide an outstanding service to customers and design Kitchens that exceed customer's expectations.
Join an established brand and develop your retail career in a high-end showroom with an amazing range or products. You will be designing premium Kitchens for customers and must be able to work in a consultative and professional manner at all times. Working as part of a team, you will be able to offer an outstanding service to customers- you will be naturally inquisitive and look for the opportunity to fully explore the needs of your customer.The Opportunity as a Kitchen Designer:
- Provide an outstanding 121 service to retail customers
- Engage with customers from the initial enquiry through to the delivery of the product
- Design kitchens for customers; bring a vision to life in a face-to-face capacity
- Utilise other products in store to increase sales
- Provide guidance and advice on the latest products and designs
- Offer a consultative service to customers
- Provide any technical information as required
- Close customers effectively after providing quotes
- Visit customers in their home for consultations and measurements
- Project management
- Achieve sales and service targets at all times
- Please note you will need a full driving licence for this role.
What our client can offer a Kitchen Designer:
- Competitive basic salary
- A realistic earning potential over £30,000
- Training on all systems, products and processes
- Opportunity to progress in a big business
- Positive working environment
- Autonomy to manage your day and diary
If you are working in a Kitchen Designer, Bedroom Designer or Bathroom Designer position or a similar retail environment and are seeking a new role then we are keen to hear from you, even people in a consultative retail environment such as sales showrooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, furniture, car sales or jewellery backgrounds, as full training will be provided.
If you have a positive attitude, a hunger to succeed and the desire to earn money and bonuses we want to hear from you! Our client will offer a competitive basic salary and a fantastic bonus structure. Please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics