Veritas Education are on the lookout for qualified KS2 Teachers to join our team. We are working closely with schools in the Harrogate area and with the new academic year, there is slowly becoming more of a demand for teachers in this area. If you are in search of daily supply work or looking for a more permanent position to cover sickness/maternity, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today!
- Are you an outstanding teacher with a thorough understanding of engaging children and eliciting their best?
- Is highly motivated and hardworking with the capacity to drive forward continuing improvement.
- Will positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
- is willing to get fully involved in all aspects of school life.
- works well as part of a team and enjoys collaboration with colleagues.
- Is excellent at creating inspirational and exciting learning spaces, in and out of the classroom.
What we can offer you -
- A wide range of roles
- A year's free subscription with Noodle Now
- Flexible registration procedures
- Market Leading pay rates
- Your needs are our priority, we work round you
- Up to £200 referral vouchers if you refer a candidate (T&C's APPLY)
Please apply today or get in touch with Molly Perry on or alternatively drop me an email with an up-to-date CV at
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'