Key Stage 3 English Intervention Teacher - Secondary School in Preston
Are you an experienced Secondary Teacher with QTS or equivalent?
About the role:
The school is looking for a teacher who is experienced in delivering targeted interventions at KS3. Applications from candidates with experience delivering phonics intervention are particularly welcome. The successful applicant may be working to make interventions across Literacy, Numeracy & Science.
You will be working with multiple small groups across a school day and be required to record and track progress against the national curriculum level.
- Demonstrable history of making positive interventions at KS3.
- Experience delivering targeted interventions in English / Phonics at key stage 3 level.
- Ability to track pupil progress to national markers.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.