Our client is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Business Analysis is part of the SHR Transformation team and will report into the Programme Manager, Data Transformation role.
This role involves leading a team of Data Transformation Business analysts engaged in all aspects of business process and design from business requirements gathering to solution design, delivery and supporting change and enablement of Data Transformation solutions. Other responsibilities includes:
- Strategy and Approach
- Business and Performance Management
- People and Talent
- Risk Management
- Regulatory & Business conduct
- Stakeholder Management
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of working experience in digital transformation at a programme level delivering multiple projects related to business process and digital design.
- Extensive experience in business operations transformation with preferable subject matter expertise in HR functional processes and a working knowledge of change management.
- Proven experience in leading and facilitating Agile ways of working
- Experience working with other functional areas (IT, Finance, Property, Legal and compliance)
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.