Legal Cashier/ Legal Accounts/ Agile Working (WFH Available) / Excellent Working Environment + Benefits/ Award Winning Organisation/Study Support/ Annual Company Bonus/ Regular Inscentives
I am looking for a Legal Cashier to join a multi-site, award winning legal services business. Applicants will require a minimum of 1 year's legal cashiering experience in addition to being up to date with all Solicitors Accounting Rules. This is an extremely diverse and varied role whereby no 2 days will ever be the same. My client is looking for somebody with excellent time management and communication skills to deliver an end-to-end accounting process to a range of legal clients.
Career progression and development including study support is very much available, and you will be supported by a vibrant and friendly team.
- To process all accounting transactions for allocated clients (billing, TTs, allocations, month end accounts)
- To produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for the management team (management reports, bank reports, client balance reports, LAA and VAT reconciliation reports)
- To liaise with clients and auditors to answer any associated queries
- To train and support other team members with duties as required
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and pay close attention to detail.
- Competency to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop your role and skillset
- Excellent computerised system skills
- Positive and proactive mentality to tasks and duties
- A warm, friendly workplace with great opportunities for career progression.
- Agile working with the ability to work from home
- Annual salary review
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off + BH (rising with length of service)
- Excellent pension contribution
- Annual company bonus
- Charity and Wellbeing days
- Regular Inscentives
- Active social committee, charity fundraising group with regular activities and nights out
If you match the profile above and are seeking a new opportunity such as this, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV or call Rosie for further information on
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.