Are you a organised, pro-active, knowledgeable Legal Secretary?
Are you looking to join an award-winning firm, that offers genuine routes to progress your career?
We'd love to hear from you!
Expert Recruits are delighted to be supporting an award-winning Top 200 Law firm in their search for a knowledgeable Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
The role will see you joining the bright, friendly Southampton office situated just a 20-minute drive from the nearest beach! What's better than grabbing an ice cream at the beach after work!?
As a Legal Secretary joining a forward-thinking, bustling commercial property department, you'll be providing administrative and secretarial support to fee earners.
Day to day you'll be involved in (but not limited to):
- Administration of files; opening, closing, storage and retrieval
- Keep accurate records on the practice management system
- Daily diary management for yourself and Lawyer(s)
- Draft letters and documents
- Prepare the pre completion bundles for clients
- Scanning documents and print contracts and letters relating to the sale or purchase
- Plan and book travel for the Lawyer(s)
- Schedule appointments and arrange meeting rooms - organising refreshments etc
- Maintain accurate records and keep filing up to date
As the ideal candidate you will have some prior experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within commercial property. You'll need to possess strong administrative skills with a superb level of accuracy and the highest level of attention to detail. You will have an excellent telephone manner, people skills and communication. You'll be adaptable, proactive and have a positive and robust attitude with a proven track record of delivering at a very high standard.
You'll need an accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute. Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft package, with knowledge of legal terminology and processes.
In return, you'll receive a generous salary package, 28 days annual leave, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, regular social events & exercise classes, pension and income protection.
Interviews are due to commence imminently, if you would like to be considered, please apply today!
Apply today and we will get in touch to schedule a call at your convenience, to discuss your search requirements and application.
We'd love to hear from you and will always work with complete discretion.