Couple and Family opening in Harrison, Arkansas.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our amazing team.
Details of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/03/2022
- Salary: $2533.60 - $2877.00 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker:
- Identify people and communities in need of help
- Assess clients' needs, situations, strengths, and support networks to determine their goals
- Help clients adjust to changes and challenges in their lives, such as illness, divorce, or unemployment
- Research, refer, and advocate for community resources, such as food stamps, childcare, and healthcare to assist and improve a client's well-being
- Respond to crisis situations such as child abuse and mental health emergencies
- Follow up with clients to ensure that their situations have improved
- Maintain case files and records
- Develop and evaluate programs and services to ensure that basic client needs are met
- Provide psychotherapy services
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State guidelines
Qualifications for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker:
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- LCSW in good standing within State of practice
- Two or more years of experience
- Able to work independently without supervision
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.