$10,000 sign on bonus, new wage scale, Daily Pay, student loan repayment assistance, and more!
The LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse Responsibilities:
- This LVN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose! Location
489 - ManorCare Health Services - Palm Desert, CaliforniaEducational Requirements
Currently licensed as LPN in state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
New wage scale, sign on bonus, Daily Pay, student loan repayment assistance up to $100 per month, tuition reimbursement for RN and BSN programs, vaccination exemptions accepted, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs, and more!
Open interviews conducted each Monday and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to Noon and 2 PM to 4 PM