Your Nursing Career starts here.. . The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a full-time, PAID, transition to practice program, that prepares new Nurses to provide comprehensive, high-quality skilled nursing care for clients with ongoing medical needs due to chronic illness, injury, or disability. Choose from pediatric or adult clients in Wayne, Lenoir, Greene, Edgecombe, Pitt, Beaufort, Onslow, Jones, and Craven counties. Skip the wait - schedule a call to learn more here.
Develop confidence in your clinical skills and judgment, enhance your critical thinking, refine your time management skills, and so much more all in a safe, nurturing environment. Be prepared to provide meaningful, one-on-one care for clients in their homes.
What you can expect:
We have cohorts starting every 2 weeks in 2022 - Your Choice of Pediatrics or Adults! Click here to register for one of our FREE info Sessions
- Weekly, in-person, Simulation Lab training
- Precepted clinical rotations: 20-24 hrs/week
- Observation of higher complexity clients
- Live Webinar Clasroom Learning - Technology provided
- Weekly 1:1 with your Clinical Mentor
- Individualized Trach and Ventilator training
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
BAYADA was voted one of the Best Places to Work 2018 and 2019 by Glassdoor
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.