To work as a member of a small Mailroom team to ensure efficient, effective, and proactive running of the mailroom service. The post holder will perform a variety of tasks relating to the mailroom and document management service. Respond to any client requirements as and when necessary being professional promoting excellent customer at all times. Applicants will need to be flexible and proactive to support the existing team. Functions will include manual handling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Document scanning and processing
- Printing, collating and fulfilling mail communications for posting
- To be have good PC skills and attention to detail with administration
- Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Filing and retrieving documents, within an established filing system
- Booking and receipt of courier items
- Processing of archive files and tracking signature movements using the onsite computer systems
- Any other duties as required by the Operations Manager or Client.
If you have the relevant experience please apply today-
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.