Manager, Consulting - CLM Requisition Number:
85821 - 20 Function:
Advisory Area of Interest: State:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Procurement and Outsourcing practice within Advisory Services.
- Lead and manage teams to deliver digital enablement consulting projects on the leading enterprise CLM platforms including process and workflow design, template and clause library development, contract migration, system configuration and integration, training and end-user training
- Provides clients with leading practices for buy-side or sell-side CLM and how digital CLM platforms optimize the process; Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders such as procurement, sales, legal, risk management and finance to drive alignment and adoption
- Support enterprise strategy assessments, target operating model design and technology software selection projects
- Support contract management related sales pursuits and contract management business development including RFP responses and solution demos
- Contribute to the enhancement of KPMG's contract management delivery capabilities (solution templates, sandbox configuration, training and certifications) and external marketing efforts (thought leadership articles, social media presence, software alliance partner conferences)
- Minimum four years of recent experience delivering and leading buy-side or sell-side contract lifecycle management optimization projects including: CLM strategy assessments, CLM technology selection, contract templates rationalization and development, CLM technology deployments, contract analytics and migration (lookbacks, commercial leakage, regulatory compliance, mergers & acquisitions)
- Delivered and led multiple implementations of one or more of the leading digital enterprise CLM platforms (SirionOne, iCertis, Agiloft, Docusign, Conga/Apttus)
- Strong knowledge of industry leading practices for commercial contract negotiations, customer or supplier management, legal and third party risk collaboration, enterprise contract lifecycle management transformation, digital CLM platform enablement, contract management service delivery models
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA or JD from an accredited college/university preferred; Certified professional contract manager (CPCM) or Commercial and Contract Management Certification (CCM) a plus
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). GL: